- 9th: I found out work's union offers an AA in healthcare/business fields.
- 8th: There's a whole lot to slow down your mental progression. I felt like giving up tonight but what good is it to fail? I was gonna drop this site since I dropped social media a month ago but I need to document this goal so others don't think it's impossible.
- 7th: Went to dinner with old coworkers. I miss them so much! I'm glad all is well.
- 6th: I got a lot of ideas on what I could do with the future and refuse to have it be crappy
- 5th: I wish that truck bolt would've went through the windshield instead
- 4th: Found WWOOF. That'd be killer to do the rest of my life. The idea of doing random odd jobs while wandering around sounds fun to me but I'm most likely romanticizing it all
- 3rd: Not gonna lie... I got offered a job that I would've taken but they were moving the department by the time I could relocate. $5 raise and work I've done too...
- 2nd: I definitely snapped. I hate working an office job.
- 1st: happy bday ma. (: Tried Twitter for 5 days and can't do social media for sure. It's deleted. Looking into becoming a treeplanter...
Probation ends the 21st